Sunday, April 29, 2007

Trumpet 3.0 - The Upgrade

Weddings, Proms, Namesdays, Party Plans. Let's post about something really relevant and interesting:

Trumpet took Winner's Dog Friday in Alabama, bringing his career total up to 3 points. This photo was taken a few weeks ago after we won his first two points. I tried to fauxto shop out my double chin to no avail. At least they weren't judging me.

Here's a little tip for you, next time you find yourself in a dog show and win your class and are getting your picture taken with your hound: DON'T LOOK AT THE CAMERA! This advice was given to me by a veteran breeder/handler (Trumpet's Biological Mother) who explained that looking at the camera is the sign of a rank amateur. Of course, I am a rank amateur, I just didn't look at the camera. Dog handling has more etiquette rules than a Japanese Tea Ceremony. For complete information on what the points requirements are, etc, click here. Or, here's a less painful option: ram your head into your computer monitor repeatedly until your are drifting in and out of consciousness.

But ain't he purdy?

3 comments:

GeorgiePorgie said...

He looks like a champion. Another grandchild that I am proud of. Mom

Tula said...

aawww, we are so proud of him. keep up the good work Trumpet!

Dorie said...

Way to go Trumpet!
Hollyn and Alexis