Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trout Anyone?

Hollyn, Alexis and I went fishing with our friends, Steve, Ian and Collin. This was a cold day at Pardee Lake.


I set Lexi up with a rod and said, "Hold on a sec while I get Hollyn set up."



I go to pick up Hollyn's rod with my back turned to Lexi when I hear, "I got one!"



I turn to see Lexi struggling with the rod. Here is her "first" catch of the day.



Well, that was fast.


So I get Hollyn and Lexi set and cast out their rods. Count to ten with me...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. "I got one," said Hollyn. "I got another one," said Lexi.


Okay...that was TOO fast. This is a once in a lifetime experience when everyone actually catches a fish. In fact, I think we caught the whole school.


We had a wonderful day, and our stomachs will be full tonight. Trout anyone?



1 comment:

GeorgiePorgie said...

What fun! That was amazing. Hope you saving some for us when we come down. As a matter of fact, you should take Dad and see how he does. Love to all Mom & Dad